A few reminders about the Thanksgiving break week. The break officially runs from 5pm on November 18 to November 27.
- Please power down any unnecessary systems or equipment if you will not be in the building over the break. The energy savings to the University over the week are
significant if we all contribute.
- The Siebel Center outer doors will be locked from Wednesday afternoon until Sunday morning. You will need your icard to enter.
- Userhelps will be answered when TSG staff return from the University break. Please do not expect responses on Thanksgiving day or the day after Thanksgiving.
- Since the building will be closed, please report any life safety or suspicious activities to campus police, 9-911 (from a campus phone) or 911. This is also a reminder
to close office and lab doors, your area is only secure if you ensure that doors are closed.
- Siebel basement instructional labs will be closed and systems powered down. Remote access via terminal servers will be available.
- Building emergencies, such as a water leak or outer door that will not close should be reported to 333-0340.