The colloquia are usually held on Mondays at 11am in Siebel Center 4405 but this is dependent on the availability of the speakers. So far, we have the following colloquium scheduled.
- Mon. 2/9 at 11am - Dr. Boyana Norris, Argonne National Laboratory - Siebel Center 4405, More info
- Mon. 2/16 at 11am - Professor Wen-Mei Hwu, UIUC ECE - Siebel Center 4405 More info
- Mon. 2/23 at 11am - Professor Sheldon Jacobson, UIUC CS - Siebel Center 4405 More info
- Wed. 4/8 at 11am - Dr. Paul Hovland, Argonne National Laboratory - Siebel Center 4405 More info
- Thurs. 4/30 at 3pm - Prof. Gerard Awanou, Northern Illinois University - Siebel Center 4403 More info
Our SIAM Chapter will be co-sponsoring a PETSc tutorial on Thursday January 29, tentatively from 10:45-12:45 in Siebel Center 3405. The tutorial will be given by Barry Smith from Argonne National Laboratory. More info