Still Accepting Summer 2014 Study Abroad Applications...
Chile ~ South Korea ~ Spain ~ Taiwan
More information and application available at studyabroad.illinois.edu.
April 8 Deadline
Hiroshima Institute of Technology Summer 2014 Application Deadline Extended to March 8
Earn 3 hours of humanities and 3 hrs of non-western humanities credit this summer
$250 off of Program Fee
Study Abroad Applications Open for Spring 2015...
For details on all programs, please visit the Programs listing and search by country.
Study Abroad Site Quick Links:
Why should students have an international experience?
- Campus and College Commitment - the campus has made large inroads to encouraging its students to spend time abroad from one week to one year...
- Campus Goal-50% of students w/international experience
- Internationalizing Curricula and Students
- Creates Global Awareness in Students
- Science and Technology is Global
- Companies are Global
- 75% probability that you will interact with someone across the world in job
- Engineering Projects Work Globally
- Makes Students more Competitive in the Job Market
Links to supporting pages will help guide students to finding opportunities if thinking about study abroad, provide information to current students who have applied to study abroad, provide current students studying abroad information and provide continuous up-to-date information on the international activities/programs within the College of Engineering.