Welcome to the ECE 190 website for Spring 2012. Here you will find class materials, helpful resources, and information related to the course.
You are probably looking for the Fall 2012 page.
(1) All students (who take the exam on Monday or Tuesday) will be able to replace their exam 2 scores with their scores on some combination of the exam 3 problems (if the score derived from exam 3 is higher than the exam 2 score).
(2) Monday exam students who feel that the technical issues had a strong negative impact on their exam performance will be permitted to retake the exam (on a space available basis).
If you are a Monday exam student who would like to retake the exam, then email Dr. LeMay (email@example.com) the following information as soon as possible (no later than 5:30 p.m. today):
(1) Your name
(2) Your netid
(3) Do you want to retake the exam? (If you retake the exam, only your retake will be graded. Your original Monday exam will not be graded.)
(4) Are you available at 7 p.m. Tuesday (today)?
(5) Are you available at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday (today)?
Note that the Tuesday exam is a completely different exam from the Monday exam. Your retake room assignment will be emailed to you.
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata