- People. A list of who is involved and why.
- Syllabus. Time and location, required materials, office hours, and grading.
- Schedule. Weekly readings and assignments.
- Resources. Where to buy stuff. Links to helpful information. Questions and answers.
- Blogs. Journals of students. Insights and Ideas from classmates.
- Assignments. Expectations for the warm-up projects.
- Final Projects
- Stuff Borrowed from Dr. Bretl
This course will enable you to do projects that involve microcontrollers:
- Build an autopilot for a UAV.
- Create mobile and interactive art.
- Track bicycles with a GPS data-logger.
- Make wearable electronic textiles.
- Design embedded programming languages for non-engineers.
This course is for diverse and creative students both inside and outside the College of Engineering. We will work with a microcontroller called the Arduino that is open-source, cross-platform, and very easy to use.