This space includes information on the new projects that we are adding to the CS125 course.
To get started, take a look at the projects that are available for students to work on (Projects), the Team page which defines the different roles that are available in each group, and the FAQs page to answer any questions that one may have.
- Project0005-MathPlay — Build a Math-based game to help Kindergarten children learn counting, addition and subtraction.
- Project0006-Connect4Plus — Build an original version of the classic Connect 4 game with disappearing pieces.
- Project0007-ForensicSearch — Build a forensic text and image search and tool.
- Project0008-TicTacToePlus — Build an original version of Tic-Tac-Toe, complete with AI opponent.
- Project0009-SolarSystemGolf — Build an interactive solar system or galaxy gravity simulator.
- Project0010-Quizmaster — Build a addictive flash-card revision quiz.